How To Use The Oils
DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE BLISS ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS DIFFUSE:
- DIFFUSE: Add 6 to 8 drops of oil into distilled water in your diffuser and turn on for approximately 30 minutes. (A good rule of thumb: if your diffuser is 100 mL, start with between 3-5 drops of oil. If your diffuser is 200 mL, you can use between 6-10 drops of oil, and if you have a 300 mL diffuser, 9-12 drops. If your diffuser is 400 mL, aim for between 12-15 drops of oil. And if you have the largest size diffuser, 500 mL, you can use as much as 15-20 drops of Bliss Essential oil in your diffuser.
- TOPICAL: Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize sensitivity and apply 1 to 2 drops to desired area. Or add 1 to 2 drops into your favorite cream for moisturizing benefits (don’t put on open wound). Or put 1 drop on your wrist and/or neck as a perfume (once you've tested for sensitivity see below)
- INHALE: Open the cap and smell the oils right from the bottle. You can also add 1 drop into your palms and rub them together and bring them to cup your nose and breathe in the aroma
- RELAXING BATH: Dilute with a carrier oil and add 6 to 8 drops to your bath for a tub soak
- PILLOW AND ROOM SPRAY: Add drops to distilled water and use as pillow or room spray. For a stronger smell, mix 2 oz. of water in your spray bottle with about 15 to 25 drops of Bliss essential oils. For a milder scent, add approximately 20 drops of Bliss essential oil in 4 oz.
Test for skin sensitivity first: Apply 1 drop to areas such as elbows, armpits, or the sole of the feet to test out skin sensitivity.
How to clean your diffuser for use: Always be sure to clean a new diffuser out well with warm water and some dish soap (and let it dry well) before using it for the first time.
How often and how do I clean my diffuser?
Ideally, your diffuser should also be wiped down and cleaned after each use. First, turn off and unplug your diffuser. Next dip a Q-Tip or a cotton ball in some rubbing alcohol and clean all areas of the diffuser. Dry well. Then you’re ready to diffuse Bliss again!
Storing your oils: Your essential oils need to be stored in a cool dark place away from heat and light and tightly capped. The idea temperature is 35-40 degrees. Oxidation (caused by gradual exposure to oxygen) will cause the freshness of your oils to plummet and their therapeutic potency to diminish
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
No Synthetics or fillers
Not tested on animals
Lab tested and certified